Rubbermaid Inc Blu Can Cooler Ice Sub 1056-10-220 Ice Pack Review

Rubbermaid Inc Blu Can Cooler Ice Sub 1056-10-220 Ice Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Once again, Rubbermaid comes through like a champion!
I've bought so many Rubbermaid products, I should go to work for them. This purchase, contoured blue ice to fit into a small cooler, is one of the best products I've purchased. Keeps canned drinks REALLY cold, allows packing nine 12-oz cans in a "six-pack" cooler, lasts more than all day and is easy on the pocketbook. What more do you want? Thanks for giving me a GREAT product at a very reasonable price. Go Rubbermaid!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid Inc Blu Can Cooler Ice Sub 1056-10-220 Ice Pack

Rubbermaid, Blue Can Cooler Pack Ice Substitute, Blue Ice Brand, 8.5' x 2.1' x 4', Ice Without The Mess, Hard, Six 12 OZ Cans Fit Snugly In Grooves To Stay In Place.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubbermaid Inc Blu Can Cooler Ice Sub 1056-10-220 Ice Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment